NS - Fear Feeder Demo NS - Fear Feeder Demo

Good work!

The musical ideas are great- they're pretty tried-and-true, but that's because they work. Nice work there! The recording isn't of especially high quality unfortunately- It distorts with the kick drum, and instrument levels aren't well balanced. That's probably because you just recorded it with a pocket POD though, so once you get some better equipment that problem will be solved.

Keep up the great work guys, I'm looking forward to the final version!

5/5

If you have the time, I'd appreciate your thoughts on my latest piece, ST Suspense!

The Magic Writer #1 (instr.) The Magic Writer #1 (instr.)

Well done!

Very nice work here! An interesting and effective blend of instrument choices. I think the no vocal mix works very well! The music kept my interest throughout, which is a tough thing to do with this type of music. Good work!

I don't think this counts as moern Hip-Hop, but it's definitely a style you should keep experimenting with!

5/5

If you have the time, I'd love youer ideas on my latest piece, ST Suspense!

Ic3m4n responds:

Thanx for the feedback!
There will be 9 more magic writers (if i find the time) & i am sure one or two of them will be similar to this one.

.:Z:.Spark of Hope .:Z:.Spark of Hope

Nice work!

Nice job! The percussive rhythms throughout the work very well to hold the piece together. The chord progressions were simple, yet effective. I'd try and stay away from using block chords. Spread out each voice more and you'll have smoothing, more interesting lines!

You could also try to add in an actual melody at some point to bring the piece to a climax point. Right now the whole piece feels like it is more or less at one level in terms of intensity (which is alright if that's what you were going for). I enjoyed the little break at 1:16, you could even try and add on to that and introduce a melody there!

All in all nice job, keep it up!

5/5

If you have time I'd love it if you could share your thoughts on my latest piece, ST Suspense!

Zajed responds:

first of all nice review
yes this piece is actually pretty simple, just had a note and then "what happens if i....." well and thats it
i liked the emotion of the notes so i left them without a melody and focused myself more on the drums

maybe i'll add a melody someday

thanks for the review, im sure will take a look on ur work aswell

V|V - Special Occasion V|V - Special Occasion

Awesome!

First off, good synth blending. Everything went together quite well. I enjoyed the simple beat, it was very effective and didn't get in the way of the arps. Great addition at 1:04!

This would make very good dance music! If you intend on pitching it at a more stationary audience, I'd recommend making it a bit more variable. Have bigger ups and lower lows and it'll be a wonderful stand-alone piece of Trance!

Great work, 5/5!

If you have a moment I'd appreciate a review on my latest piece ST Suspense!

Tvvist responds:

Thanks a lot for this awesome review! I think I'm gonna redo this song when I get more reviews and i can improve a lot of aspects of it.

And you need not ask. Any review given me is an automatic review given you.

V|V

-fM!-ShadowStalking -fM!-ShadowStalking

Very neat rhythms!

I loved the synths used, all great choices. The syncopated arps are great additions. You may want to experiment with their volumes, You could do some nice fade ins and outs to get an even cooler effect.

Keep up the great work, and keep trying out your new things!

5/5

If you have a moment I'd love you to review my latest piece ST Suspense!

FatalMessiah responds:

Thanks man, I'll definitely check it out.

Darkenrave Darkenrave

Good idea, room for improvement

You've got the right ideas, and you have most of the key elements. A few suggertions: I'd try and bring out the bass a bit more, and give it more thwump. The melodies could have a little more shape as well, but that's preference.

Definitely a great start, keep up the good work Glanvar!

5/5

If you have the time I'd appreciate your ideas on my latest piece, ST Suspense!

The Last Sunshine The Last Sunshine

Solid beat

The beat was very soothing, your description was right on. Towards the 1:00 I was losing interest- I'd recommending doing something a bit more drastic than add a minor part. Secondary motives, and sections can be EXTREMELY helpful. You could have a bridge to keep the audience's attention. Perhaps try and add a more definitive ending? Aside from that, I think you've done a great job with the beat, You get my 5!

5/5

If you have the time, I'd appreciate your ideas on my latest piece, ST Suspense!

Dj_tonic - The Strength Within Dj_tonic - The Strength Within

Fast worker!

You are a fast worker! I really enjoyed the piano sprinkled throughout (I'm a sucker for a piano). The gradual entrance of the synth was very smooth, so I was never startled by a new addition to the piece.

I felt as though the beat wasn't quite as strong as it could've been- I'd experiment with emphasizing the 2 and 4. It is a bit cliche, but for a good reason. An alternative would be to emphasize just 2 or just 4. It'd give it a much slower feel, but you may find it to be a nice addition. Worth a try, at least!

Keep up the great work!
5/5

If you have time, I'd love to hear your ideas about my latest track, ST Suspense!

Solus- Ninth Garden Solus- Ninth Garden

SolusLunes!

Hey, long time no review! Beautiful choice of instruments. I love the harp in the background throughout, it helps keep the piece together without large gaps. I really like the use of colorful chords- it creates a mystical, serene sound.

I'd try extending the final chord out a bit, and have it fade out more gradually. Other than that, all I can suggest is that you keep experimenting with new sounds because it's creating some beautiful music!

SolusLunes responds:

The harp is exactly what I needed during the endstages of production for this song- without it, I thought the song was going absolutely nowhere. It ties everything together so well.

The chords were truly fun, but I think the best part (and that which I'm most proud of), is the harmony between the flutes and piccolo.

In any case, I will have to review some of your musics nao :D

As far as continuing experimenting- I've never stopped. :D

[DX] Fight [DX] Fight

Nice start-

This is a great start to a rock piece. The progression is simple, yet catchy. It feels a little barren, however. It sounds like it could use some vocals over the riffs, or even a rhythm guitar part. If you add that you'll have a dynamite piece!

Keep up the good work!

If you have the time, I'd love to hear your opinion on my latest piece, ST Suspense!

dx5231 responds:

I ain't good on writing lyrics, or whatever, so I don't think I would be able to add vocals.

Thanks. And I'll check out your song now.